Dr.Melissa L. McCormack, MD, PhD, FAAP
- Medical School: Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI
- Graduate School: Brown University, Providence, RI
- Undergraduate: College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA
- Intership: Children's Hosptial of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- Residency: Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- Affiliations: Winchester Hospital, Tufts/Floating Hospital for Children, and Boston Children's Hospital
Dr McCormack is a board certified pediatrician with special interests in newborn medicine, primary care of the preterm infant, developmental and behavioral pediatrics, PANDAS/PANS, and holistic health. In addition to work in the primary care setting, she worked in neonatal intensive care and special care units for over 10 years.
Dr. McCormack is married with two children and resides in Andover, MA. She enjoys traveling with her family, cooking, gardening, and skiing.