Swallowed Harmless Substance

Your child swallowed an unusual but harmless substance. Your doctor told you it was harmless. It was not a solid object that could get caught in the throat or esophagus. It was not a poison, chemical or drug.

Our Location

Find us on the map

Hours of Operation

All visits by appointment only. No walk-ins accepted.

Monday:

8:30 AM-6:00 pm

Tuesday:

8:30 AM-6:00 pm

Wednesday:

8:30 AM-6:00 pm

Thursday:

8:30 AM-6:00 pm

Friday:

8:30 AM-5:00 pm

Saturday:

8:30 am-12:00 pm

Sunday:

8:30 am-12:00 pm

Testimonials

  • "coming soon"
    coming soon