Dr.Scott Schluter, MD, FAAP
- Medical School: Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, NH
- Undergraduate: Princeton University, Princeton, NJ
- Internship: Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- Residency: Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- Awards: New England Pediatric Award, Donald Medearis Teaching Award (MGH)
- Affiliations: Winchester Hospital, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Tufts/Floating Hospital for Children
Dr. Schulter is a board certified pediatrician who has been practicing at Pediatricians, Inc. since 2000. He enjoys the entire breadth of pediatrics from birth to young adulthood.
Dr. Schluter is a native of Fairfield, Connecticut. After graduating from Princeton, he was a teacher in Switzerland. In his 'other life,' Dr. Schluter enjoys spending time with his family. His wife is also a pediatrician and they have 2 children. He spends the majority of his time with his family's activities and sporting events. He enjoys traveling, gardening and reading.