Dr.Emily Suther, MD, FAAP
- Medical School: University of Massachusetts, Worcester, MA
- Undergraduate: Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC
- Internship: Brown University/Hasbro Children's Hospital, Providence, RI
- Residency: Brown University/Hasbro Children's Hospital, Providence, RI
- Affiliations: Winchester Hospital, Tufts/Floating Hospital for Children
Dr. Suther is a board certified pediatrician, and joined Pediatricians Inc. in July 2019. In college, she majored in Spanish, and has been on medical missions in the Dominican Republic and Haiti. Dr. Suther is a Certified Lactation Counselor and has clinical interests in breastfeeding education and adolescent health. Dr. Suther grew up in Danvers and now lives locally with her husband and two children. She enjoys running Lake Quannapowitt, perfecting homemade dessert recipes, and reading all genres of books.