Dr.Kathleen M. Courtney, MD, FAAP
- Medical School: Georgetown University, Washington, DC
- Undergraduate: College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, MA, Summa Cum Laude
- Internship: Floating Hospital for Children, Boston, MA
- Residency: Floating Hospital for Children, Boston, MA
- Awards: Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Affiliations: Winchester Hospital, Boston Children's Hospital, and Tufts/Floating Hospital for Children
Dr. Courtney received her undergraduate degree from the College of the Holy Cross and completed her medical education at Georgetown University. She graduated from Tufts University Pediatric Residency program in 2006, after serving a year as chief resident. She has been at Pediatricians Inc since 2006. Dr. Courtney is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and has special interests in sports medicine and nutrition. Dr. Courtney was an Academic All American basketball player at Holy Cross and enjoys running, spinning and reading. When not in the clinic, you will find her on the playing fields coaching her three children.